1.1

On December 17th, 2016, I ordered 35% Hydrogen Peroxide from Pure Health Discounts.My package was lost and has not been delivered to me.

However, the seasonal driver from FedEx claimed the package had been delivered on December 28th, 2016 at 12:53 PM. I have evidence that this information is false. The evidence has been collected from my live cameras, showing that there wasn't a FedEx driver at my residence on December 28th, 2016 at 12:53 PM. FedEx told me that the driver was seasonal and agreed to the fact that he may have delivered my package to the wrong address.

FedEx told me they would gladly start a claim and return my money spent on the product, but in order for them to do so, the shipper needs to either 1) initiate the claim or 2) give me authorization to start a claim with FedEx. I called Pure Health Discounts (the shipper) and emailed them numerous times to get this process going. My voice messages and email messages have not been answered by Pure Health Discounts. They have completely ignored me.

They received their money, but don't care about my lost package. Their negligent customer service does not match US standards. I was finally able to get a hold of them over the phone on January 10th. They told me they will not initiate the claim with FedEx or give me authorization to start a claim.

I was willing to spend time to prepare all the documentation and evidence for the claim myself and only needed authorization from them. Instead of giving me the green light to go ahead with the claim, their answer was, "The package has been delivered according to the driver. We will not give you authorization". They are willing to believe the FedEx driver, but have completely ignored the fact that I have great amount of evidence showing my package has not been delivered.

It shocks me that they will not believe their customer, and would rather believe a driver. They don't want to accept that their customer is right. Even though I have evidence showing the driver was never at my location, they don't want to accept this. To say the least, as a customer, I have lost my respect and trust with this company and their operation.

A company that refuses to help its customer to re-track a lost package and refuses to give their customer written authorization to file a claim with FedEx should not operate their business.Based on their lack of responsibility towards their customer and negligent service, it makes me suspicious their product is up to par.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of communication, Nonresponce to emails.

Had an Experience with Pure Health Discounts?

Comments